Frequently Asked Questions
Some question you may have from visiting this
How do I join?
- You can join at a meeting;
- you can join on-line at www.narfe.org;
- or you can e-mail us
and we will get in touch with you.
Where can I find more information
- You can call or
- e-mail us, either
using the contact button above or the underlined text link, or
- visit the NARFE National Web Site at
Why Should I Join NARFE?
Because of the Membership Benefits:
- Assertive legislative representation on federal
and state levels
- Liaison with Office of Personnel Management to help retirees
- An informative monthly magazine, Retirement Life, the prime
news source for information about federal retirement and health
- A united network of support with other federal employees and
- Opportunities for leadership, political action and community
- Health, life, auto, and home insurance programs.
- NARFE VISA and Master Card programs.
- Travel packages, group tours, and discounts through NARFE Travel
Who are my Congressional and
Where is the next meeting or
Pelican Pointe GCC
499 Derbyshire Dr., Venice, FL
From I-75: Take exit 193. At the traffic light off exit, turn South
onto Jacaranda Blvd. Continue to 3rd traffic light and turn right on
to Center Road. Go approximately 1 1/2 miles and turn right into the
entrance to Pelican Pointe (Horse and Chaise Blvd.)
Alt1:From Highway 41 (Tamiami Trail), turn east on Center Road. Proceed
approximately 1 1/2 miles and turn left into the entrance to Pelican
Pointe (Horse and Chaise Blvd)